4 ~Website usage and terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are
agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and
conditions, please do not use our website or make any purchase.
The term ‘Simply Firearm`s’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose
registered office is 1st Floor Johnson Bros Building Overens Street Oldham
Lancashire OL4 1LA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and
use only. It is subject to change without notice.
cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for
use by third parties: Google.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the
accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your
own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility
to ensure that any products, services or information available through this
website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This
material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance
and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the
copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or
licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or
be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility
for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website
is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• All warranties expressed or implied remain with the manufacturer, no claims
will be entered into by simply firearms nor shall we be held accountable for
any such claim, loss or damage caused in any event.
• Due to the nature of the products sold, no liability can be proportioned against
simple firearms or its owners and agents against accident or damages from the
use of firearms or ammunition, propellant powders, primers or cartridge.
• All live firearms have proof marks at the time of testing. If in any doubt of the
suitability of any firearm or ammunition. we would urge you to seek advice
from either one of the uk proof house`s either London or Birmingham further
more we advise you to consult with a qualified gunsmith.
• If making a purchase from us we hold you data in a secure environment.
Important Notice Regarding Data Capture & Retention
Your data is not sold or given away to third parties unless required by us to do
so in the normal notifications procedures set out by the police or home office.
We follow strict guidelines set out by the ico.gov for data capture and
In the event of a breach or loss of data we would notify you in the first
Security is paramount our system`s use passwords and anti tamper measures.
A volume of paper is a requirement in the sale/purchase of firearms and
ammunitions for recording and legal notifications, whilst we endeavour to
send all notifications in a secure and track able method we cannot be held
responsible for loss or mislaid data sent by this method.
You can contact us at anytime for reference to information we hold about you.
A small fee would be changed.
Johnson Bros Building