Sig Sauer BRAVO 3 Battle Sight, Battle Sight, 3x30mm, M1913 Rail Interface 5.56mm / 7.62mm Illuminated Horseshoe Dot Glass Reticle, 0.5 MOA Adjustments, Graphite
The prism design of our BRAVO3 and BRAVO5 standard view battlesights allow for compact overall dimensions with high resolution performance. Designed for MSR/AR rifles, these fixed power optics are rugged and dependable and boast 12 levels of illumination intensity.
The prism design of our BRAVO3 standard view battlesight allows for compact overall dimensions with high resolution performance. Designed for MSR/AR rifles, these fixed power optics are rugged and dependable and boast 12 levels of illumination intensity.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The notably flat, distortion-free image boasts of a yet unprecedented edge-to-edge clarity by means of a combination of Low Dispersion (LD) glass and aspherical lens design
- Lightweight yet durable aluminum housing with integrated Picatinny top rail for additional accessories such as MRDs and lasers. Protected by an extremely robust Stealth ID armor design
- Adjustable eyepiece with +/- 2 diopter correction
- An integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- The BRAVO3/5 are engineered with the centerline of the optical axis at 1.535 above the top of an M1913 Picatinny rail interface for night vision compatibility
- The BRAVO3/5 is covered by SIG SAUER?s INFINITE Guarantee?and Electronics Limited Warranty.